Interested in exchanging cryptocurrencies? This article will discuss the How CryptoChanger app works?
1. Select Currency Pair
- Select the coin you wish to exchange from (I have) and the coin you want to get (I want), enter the paying in amount and then tap the “Get Rate” button to get latest exchange rates.
- Make sure to check the amount you specified, the amount you are supposed to get, and then click on “Exchange” button.
2. Provide Payout Info
- Specify the recipient’s wallet address. In some cases, you will be asked to enter Extra information like the message, payment, tag or memo.
- Make sure to check everything carefully and also note that the final amount is estimated, so it may be slightly more or less at the end of your transaction. If everything looks OK, proceed to the next step by clicking “Process” button. You will be presented with an alert dialog with all entered information. Recheck it and click on “Confirm” button to process the exchange.
3. Pay-in and Pay-out
- Now your transaction has been created. You will see a wallet address along with “Copy” and “QR Code” button. The address shown is the address to which you will send us the currency you wish to exchange. Go to the wallet where you are storing the currency you want to exchange and paste this address into the corresponding field. If you use a mobile wallet app, you can just scan the QR code we provide, you can see it by clicking “QR Code” button. When we get your money, we will exchange and send it to the receiver address you provided in the previous step. (In some cases you will be asked to provide Extra information like message, payment, tag or memo when you send payment to us.)
- You can see the status of your exchange in your transaction history. We will update you as soon as your exchange is finished. Generally, an exchange is done within 5~30 minutes but in some cases, waiting time may be increased because of network delays.
- After an exchange is finished, you get a full transaction info on screen with an output transaction hash. This hash is a proof that your transaction is finished.